Personal Data Protection
The services provided by the Company are not intended to store any personal data for users under the age of 16.
What is personal data?
According to the terms of General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 (EU), personal data is described as:
“Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
What personal data can SAVOIR PRIVE PROPERTIES collect?
SAVOIR PRIVE PROPERTIES stores: registration information; information necessary for contracts concluding; any information from the social media that the user agrees to be shared with the Company; any information about the Company’s activity when the user applies to or operate with the Agency’s service.
- a) Registration information is information that the users provide to register themselves for the Company’s service, to create their own profile, to subscribe for newsletter, or to make a request. The registration information could include – name, email address, telephone/mobile number, permanent address, and country.
- b) Information necessary for contracts concluding is such one which consists of identifying data and is used for certifying the identity of the user while concluding the contract, and this information could include – three names, PIN, details from ID card, correspondence address, and permanent address, as well as certain categories of specific data, for example, marital status.
- c) Information from social media. If the users access a Company’s service through the service of a social network or if they connect a Company’s service to the service of such media/network, the Company could store also account information or user’s name connected with this service, every information or content shared between the Agency and the social media after the agreement of the user, including a profile picture, e-mail address, as well as other public data.
- d) Activity information. When users access requests with the services of the Company, we could collect data about those requests. “Cookies” and other similar technologies, could be used for collecting and saving information about the company’s services from your side, such as pages you visited from our website, content you have accessed, search requests, advertisements you’ve seen, which information could contain: IP address, web browser type, device type data. For more information please visit our Cookies Policy.
SAVOIR PRIVE PROPERTIES don’t process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data concerning health, or data concerning judicial records.
The Company’s services may be connected with links to other websites owned by unrelated companies and may contain an advertisement or offer content, functionality, or apps created and supported by unrelated companies. The contents of these websites are not related to SAVOIR PRIVE PROPERTIES and we are not responsible for their contents.
How do SAVOIR PRIVE PROPERTIES use your personal data?
The personal data the Agency collect from and for the users is used for service provision by assessment, analysis, and improvement of these services according to the expectations and interests of the users; to increase subjects’ satisfaction with the use of the Company’s services by providing appropriate and interesting content; to offer with the clients’ agreement a qualifying client service, to communicate with the clients to answer their requests; to send offers, promotions and other marketing communication (email, SMS, by phone call, chat or social network), connected with the provided services and products in the real estate business by the Company and other related entities and/or partners including companies under the brand of ELEVATION GROUP; after your prior agreement, the Agency shall send you electronic newsletters according to your interests.
SAVOIR PRIVE PROPERTIES could use it for any purpose or share it with a third party’s anonymous information or information that doesn’t allow the direct or indirect identification of the user as a certain person.
Why do we use your personal data?
Personal data processing is necessary in regard to the provided services; in connection with the applicable law regarding the SAVOIR PRIVE PROPERTIES’s obligation to store such data; concerning the economic activity of the Agency on the grounds of the legal interests of the Company and its contractors, as the data processing is according to a strictly prescribed order.
Each user has the right to withdraw his/her agreement for personal data processing by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com.
How do we process your personal data?
Personal data is handled both automatically and manually and it’s protected via appropriate security measures, taking into account the technical progress, implementation costs as well as the type, purpose, and the scope of the processing. The Company establishes appropriate administrative, technical, staff, and physical measures for protecting personal data which contains, from loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification.
Who has access to your personal data?
- a) third parties providing services that process data or are obliged to process it when this is required by the existing legislation, providers of services that support or maintain the Company’s services (such as IT specialists, experts, consultants, lawyers);
- b) related entities in the capacity of controllers or personal data processors;
- c) competent authorities.
Do we transfer your personal data abroad?
Any personal data shall not be exported without the informed agreement of the user.
What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
At any time, each user has the right to:
– to receive a confirmation of whether their data exists or not, to be informed about the content and the source, as well as to check if the personal data is true and to claim for correction, actualization, or change;
– to claim for deletion, anonymization, or limitation of the personal data processing if this data is processed in breach of the legislation;
– to make an objection against the personal data processing on a legal basis.
The user could send the request to the address below. The request should contain an email, name, address, and telephone number and point out exactly what information want to get, change, update, hide or delete.
The data subject could withdraw his or her consent at any time in terms of:
– receiving emails from us. If the data subject does not want to receive any marketing and advertisement emails in the future, he or she could reject receiving such letters from us following the instructions in our emails or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– sharing personal information by the Agency with our related entities for their marketing purposes. If a user prefers in the future the Company not to share their personal data with our related entities for the purpose of direct marketing, they could reject such sharing by sending a request to the following email address: email@example.com.
Periods of personal data storage
At the end of the period, all personal data shall be removed, anonymized, or aggregated.